Thursday, June 07, 2007

grrargh.

...and it's October again...possibly even November. The temperature outside has taken a nosedive since the weekend - I'm going into the city to work today wearing a sweater, jeans, my boots and likely a jacket. Shocking behaviour for June, methinks.

Yes I am going into work. Because I thought it would be a good idea. No, I don't think it's a good idea anymore. Yes, I have to. No I don't plan on doing it anymore until my thesis is done. I'm nearly finished my marking for the year which is good - I have the weekend off work to spend, well, working on my revised chapter for my supervisor. The library is lovely and empty these days. I love it in the summer - especially cause its climate-controlled... unlike my other office, my house, work... Of course, climate control is bad - all that energy...

Anyway, here is a picture of Nas and me, taken in classic kaleyandnas style, on my 30th birthday...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, you give me your weather, I'll give you mine. It's human and hot as hell here, and barely June. I am not built for this climate.

kaley said...

too late! Summer is back...it's very humid and hot here now - well, for today anyway. Tomorrow - who knows?