Monday, December 10, 2007

Skinny latte, with wings

I love it. If I drank skinny anything I would make this my new motto. I might just get a t-shirt with this blazoned across the front - and back. Could I use this at Timmy's next time I'm home? It might be worth a try. I know that there is a lovely lingo associated with diners in North America - I know this because diner culture is a fond topic of conversation in our house. I was unaware until this morning that coffee culture was developing its own...

I wonder, as I ponder, whether moving back to Canada will be anything like what this chap has experienced in moving back to England. Of course, I didn't leave Canada due to frustration with the political/cultural climate - in fact, I'm more frustrated with the politics of Canada since I left. But it's interesting to think about. What would I find different?

No comments: