Thursday, November 30, 2006

PAID

Pay-day at last! And after all that, it doesn't really seem worth the wait. Of course, since pay-day is the last of the month and rent-day the very next day, I don't even get to look at the shiny shiny numbers in my account before they're gone.

It's definitely one of those days. Luckily I have The Brother From Another Planet to look forward to when I finish and go home. We've just discovered the uni library's audio-visual collection. Fun and free!

oh yes - I nearly forgot: about a month ago, we filled out a questionaire about energy consumption; we got the results yesterday. Their advice? A very helpful 'insulate outer walls'. Great. Thanks. I wonder how our agency would feel if we tried doing that ourselves. Perhaps we should invest in some tapestries?

No comments: