Tuesday, April 29, 2008

warning: wavering possible

It is possible that this blog is a more transparent window to my moods than an accurate reflection of my opinions. In the world of things that are possible, that is one of them. I'm not going to come down either way.

But having spent the morning waiting for our new refridgerator (more on which later) and playing around on the site I posted about yesterday, I found myself giggling a little bit. Okay, so it might be a bit funny after all. I maintain that it isn't parody - of any kind really. But I'll retract a bit from my intractable stance of yesterday and say, it is pretty funny. Perhaps I had momentarily lost my sense of humour after all... I blame encroaching exam period at the library - the stress is tangible - and it's starting to smell on the upper floors where they congregate in the greatest density...

Yes, new fridge - very exciting. Of course, we're moving in two months and we've been complaining (nicely) about the fridge for the last year so, typically for our landbarons, too little too late. The seal around the fridge door has been gone since we moved in, which means it has cost us more than it should to run at all. Luckily, the new flat has a lovely new fridge as well - tho Nas was, for a second, concerned that the old fridge would turn up, poltergeist-like in the new flat to terrorize us... (insert Psycho soundbite here). Unlikely.

So there, another chapter in which our heroine pondered much, said too much, and retracted a little with grace.

No comments: