Friday, October 20, 2006

Not a very interesting post unless you know us...and even then...

The days are just packed.

Monday was my sis and dad's birthdays - when I was a kid, I was always a little jealous that they shared a birthday.

Wednesday was Nasser's birthday. I hope he had a good time - I'm not very good at planning parties - particularly when I'm trying to finish a chapter at the same time. On my birthday last May, Nasser threw me the greatest party EVER. The problem is, I got so nervous worrying about matching or topping it that I couldn't think of anything. Come to think about it I'm a crap hostess cause I spend most of the time at my parties worrying about being a good hostess. I need to relax.

Thursday was my grandparents' 60th wedding anniversary. They were married 19 October 1946. Amazing: they have been married for twice as long as I've been alive. When I was really little I asked grandma if it was okay with her that I marry papa when I grew up. Obviously, even at the age of 4 (?) I had discerning taste.

And yesterday, we found out that my sister is now, in her words, the proud teacher of a grade four class! Mum and dad must be so relieved that one of us is finally employed...

No comments: