Sunday, January 28, 2007

l'ennui apres midi

So the system has crashed today at the library...which actually means that I CAN'T do any work. But I can still go online - just not onto the university server.

Huh.

I was in the middle of a lovely long email to our friend who lives in Turkey and I'm kinda annoyed that I couldn't finish that. I was in a really good email-writing space - I was planning to go on to write other equally witty and thought-provoking, yet intimate emails. I just know that when I can access it again, that flow will be gone. Alas.

Friends made us dinner last night - despite the fact that it was actually our turn to make them dinner. It worked out well for us as she is a wonderful cook and both are fantastic hosts and company. They work our allotment with us so we planned and dreamed about the spring and summer gardening season.

I start teaching this week.

We think Laila might be getting hormonal - fortunately for everyone (especially Logan, who is getting confused), she's getting clipped 'n' chipped in a week...!

No comments: