Thursday, September 21, 2006

all work and no play...

Very very dull. I didn't finish my work so I can't play. So Nasser has taken my place in London welcoming Marina... I'm bitter and jealous. But I'm also writing a brilliant section for my fifth chapter - if I do say so myself. And it's Thursday night BBC comedy: Extras with David Bowie and now, That Mitchell and Webb Look. If you can, over there yonder, check them out. Especially the latter. So half an hour break, yes?

It was my mummy's birthday yesterday - and she had a crappy day involving the water softener exploding... no way to spend a birthday. But I think we made it better with our brilliant rendition of 'Happy Birthday'. I hope she kept it on the answering machine. I'm sure it would cheer anyone up any day.

Starting at the uni library on Saturday - Nas gets to spend an extra day in London - and tomorrow night I'm going to keep a friend company. She has three little ones under 3... every time I go I'm glad I have Logan instead. Sorry to all with children - I love all of your children. I especially love leaving them with you.

Numberwang!

No comments: