Thursday, September 07, 2006

What begins with V?

Just finished watching V For Vendetta - I know this is two posts in one day - yes, I am bored and Logan isn't holding up his end of the conversation very well...

Anyway, point being - I loved it. I'd get all abstract on all y'all but I've been typing for three days solid and my fingers are worn to the bone. Yes, it is obviously a Wachowski Bros. script but it is fan-bloody-tastic. No I haven't read the original graphic novel - but I shall hie me down to my local pusher and get me a copy ASAP. So very many things to squee about...I don't want to spoil it for anyone who hasn't seen it so I'll give y'all a chance to rush straight out and see it. Natalie Portman's accent isn't great, but it's slight and I didn't really notice when it disappeared towards the end.

So now you've all seen it - such is the force of my e-enthusiasm - any comments?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

KAlye! U need to buy the comic yo. I will force Nas to pick it up from friendly canada for your reading pleasure.

:>