Saturday, September 02, 2006

dear tony

so i have a new mac, and i love it. and i wanted to replace my PC laptop with a G4 ibook. so i surfed around on ebay and bid on a few, and lost every auction because i am too cheap to pay what they are worth, apparently.

enter tony.

tony emails me, telling me that the ibook that i lost has come up again, and he's offering it to ME for the insanely low price that i bid on it (about half of what they sell for online).

i think this is a gift from heaven.

until the emails start coing. he's asking me for information that he should already have, sending me links that don't work, and generally being illiterate and weird. the last email i sent him read:

'if you think i am stupid, reply to this email.'

he responded almost instantly.

*sigh*

people are a constant source of amazement to me.

No comments: