Wednesday, September 06, 2006

A post for cam

Wish I was there! Though I suppose without my delicate female presence you and Nas can enjoy, unreservedly, the fights, crappy movies, and video games that Nas has missed so much! While I sit here - convinced that I am fooling myself about my choice of career and awaiting with mounting stress my meeting on Friday where I will receive a massive bolloxing from my wonderful, until-now patient supervisor.

Logan has been wandering around the house looking for Nasser all day - he's driving me nuts.

Nothing exciting to report. Am rather down today as I'm convinced that my project is crap, my writing is juvenile at best, and I don't have the foggiest clue how to engage critics. I think I may have to stay at Longleat when we go and accept the menial post of pooper-scooper in the rhino pens. Maybe I can work my way up to hippo-scratcher or turtle-herder. It's a far cry from lion-cub-cuddler, but hey, I'm ambitious.

Here is a picture of Logan and I hard at work on my pathetic thesis...

No comments: